Need a COAT?
No Worries Lil' Spartans
Call the office or our Nurse!
Stay Warm this Winter!
HOME OF THE LIL' SPARTANS
● Staff and students must stay home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
● All staff and students must properly wear masks over the mouth and nose.
● To the extent that we can, BPS will adhere to social distancing protocols.
● Regular hand cleaning. BPS provides hand sanitizer for all classrooms and offices.
● Please get vaccinated if you haven’t. This includes boosters for those that are eligible. Again, vaccination presents the greatest opportunity to reduce risk of both spread and severe illness.
● Ensure to reinforce safety precautions to your children on a daily basis. Classrooms may have their windows open to allow for better ventilation, so please make sure your child is dressed in layers.
The district and the school will send information if any changes happen to your email and phone. Remember to keep your contact information up to date in the front office. Please check our website frequently for announcements and updates as well.
NOTE* STUDENTS CAN NO LONGER BE CHECKED OUT AFTER 3P.M.
PER PRINCIPAL SCHUTTE
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please call Office: (505) 404-5400